Hypnobabies Affiliate Program Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Are there any membership or monthly costs for joining Hypnobabies Store Affiliate Program?
A) No. Our Hypnobabies Store Affiliate Program is completely free to join and maintain your membership.
Q) How does the program work?
A) You register to become a Hypnobabies Store Affiliate and we will send you a Hypnobabies Affiliate Program Application; a request for more information such as your legal full name, a valid email address, a driver's license number, and an exact website address where your Hypnobabies Affiliate Tracking Link will be displayed and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection by e-mail. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your website or newsletter is unsuitable for our Affiliate Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, inclusion of content that is, in our opinion, unlawful or otherwise does not meet our Acceptable Use Policy located in our Affiliate Program Terms of Service.
If we reject your application, for any reason, you may not reapply to the Hypnobabies Affiliate Program utilizing the same domain name/URL/newsletter if that has already been rejected, and you may not reapply using a different domain/URL/newsletter name and then add the previously rejected domain name/URL/newsletter. Hypnobabies in its sole discretion, reserves the right to notify or to not notify any prospective Affiliate of their rejection or removal from the Hypnobabies Affiliate Program at any time.
Legitimate Affiliate member requests will be approved and will receive a personal Affiliate code. You can then place your Affiliate link on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and newsletters. When someone clicks on your Hypnobabies Affiliate link on your website or newsletter, then visits our Hypnobabies Store and purchases a product, you will receive your commission - 15 percent of their total product sales. Commissions will not be paid on products that are returned or refunded. (Hypnobabies does not accept product returns or refunds) You may not create advertisements of any kind to promote your Affiliate Tracking (product) links; only URL links are allowed.
Q) Where will I place the Hypnobabies product URLs to promote to my contacts?
A) You can place your Hypnobabies product URLs in e-mails, newsletters, on your website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter posts and anywhere else that you can reach people to share Hypnobabies with them. You may NOT create ads that link to our website which are placed on any pay-per click or other sites, search engines, or indicate that you work for or represent Hypnobabies, or use our trademark or copyright marks. Please see our Affiliate Program Terms of Service for all of the information on what is allowed and not allowed in our Hypnobabies Affiliate Program.
Examples of ways to share Hypnobabies and make money for yourself:
1) If you have a website, blog, Facebook page that sells or provides pregnancy/childbirth/baby information/holistic living and/or products, or one that promotes your own doula/childbirth education/midwifery services, you probably send out a newsletter to your customers/clients, and in every newsletter you will provide your Hypnobabies Affiliate URL and a small message about Hypnobabies products. When someone clicks your link, they will be taken to our Hypnobabies Store to learn more about Hypnobabies products. Our Hypnobabies Affiliate Program automatically tracks if and when this person makes a purchase and your Affiliate account immediately receives 15% of their total product purchase. Your Hypnobabies Affiliate link looks like this: http://www.myfortune3cart.com/Hypno88632/link.cgi?aff... and will contain your unique Affiliate ID number at the end.
Please note: You can *only* use your own Hypnobabies Affiliate link to direct potential customers to our Hypnobabies store. You cannot use the words, "Hypnobabies", "Hypnobabies LLC", "Hypnobabies.com" (or any derivative or other spelling) and "hyperlink" your Affiliate URL to these words. You must use your own Hypnobabies Affiliate link, which looks like this: http://www.myfortune3cart.com/Hypno88632/link.cgi?aff... and will contain your unique Affiliate ID number at the end.
2) You can also place your Hypnobabies Affiliate link directly on your website, blog, Facebook page and Tweet it out as well as other social networking such as LinkedIn, etc. and when someone clicks on your Affiliate link, they will be taken to our Hypnobabies Store to learn more about that Hypnobabies product and make a purchase.
3) If you don't have a website, but have the ability to e-mail friends, family, professional contacts and others, you'll just include your Affiliate link in e-mails and when someone clicks on your link, they will be taken to our Hypnobabies Store to learn more about that Hypnobabies product and make a purchase.
Q) How will I know what commissions I have made?
A) Through your Hypnobabies Affiliate account, you will be able to track how many people have clicked your Hypnobabies Affiliate links, how many people have made a purchase and how much commission you have earned.
Q) How will I be paid my commissions?
A) When you become a Hypnobabies Affiliate, you will link your account to your PayPal account by simply providing us with your PayPal e-mail address. We pay out Hypnobabies Affiliate Commissions on the 7th day of each month, for the previous month's commissions, directly to your PayPal e-mail address. *All Hypnobabies.com Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions must be met before commissions will be paid.* Please read our Hypnobabies Affiliate Program Terms of Service Page BEFORE signing up.
Q) Are there things I am not allowed to do when I participate in the Hypnobabies Affiliate Program?
A) Yes. A few of the things that are *not* allowed:
* Affiliates may not issue any press release with respect to their participation in our Affiliate Program
* Affiliates may not purchase products through their affiliate links for their own use.
* Affiliates do not have the authority to make or accept any financial offer on behalf of Hypnobabies.com
* Affiliates are prohibited from bidding on trademarked/branded terms, as well as misspellings/variations thereof.
* Affiliates are prohibited from direct linking: Affiliates may not use Hypnobabies or Hypnobabies LLC or Hypnobabies.com or any variation/derivation as a link to our Hypnobabies website.
* Affiliates must not use any illegal, deceptive or misleading claims in ad copy.
* Affiliates must not use or re-use any Hypnobabies.com or Hypnobabies LLC ad copy in their website text copy, unless Hypnobabies has provided it for them.
* Affiliates may not register or purchase domain names including the term Hypnobabies, Hypnobabies LLC, Hypnobabies.com or any misspellings or variations of any of these.
* Affiliates may not promote Hypnobabies.com on websites that contain any form of misleading, defamatory, obscene, adult, bigoted, illegal, software, spiderweb marketing or any other content deemed offensive by Hypnobabies.com.
* Affiliates are not permitted to promote coupon or promotional codes from Hypnobabies.com's non-affiliate program marketing efforts, such as email promotions.
* Full descriptions of all of the above restrictions as well as our complete Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions can be found by reading our Hypnobabies Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions. Please read our Hypnobabies Affiliate Program Terms of Service page *before* applying to our Hypnobabies Affiliate Program.
Please contact us at Affiliates@Hypnobabies.com for more information if needed